My name is Sumi Singh and this is my Mom Strong program.
Like most moms, I have a tremendous number of roles. I’m a personal trainer, group fitness coach, author, record holding powerlifter and run my website Shailafitness.com.
But above all else, I am a mother. After my pregnancy, I wanted to get back to being strong and fit. But not just for myself but so I could be the best mom for my daughter.
Like so many other new moms, I didn’t have lots of time (or let’s be honest, energy). Just like you, I frequently had to fit in workouts where and when I could. That meant using my knowledge as a trainer to develop a home program that I could do easily.
Even now that she’s older, I understand the realities of parenting, the incredible demands that you have on yourself as a mother. And how hard it can be to take time for yourself, for both your emotional and physical health. So I developed this program.
What is the Mom Strong Program?
- A 12 week home exercise program to help you get fit and strong
- An ideal program for post-partum moms or any mom short on time (i.e. all of them)
- A guided step-by-step program including beginner, intermediate and advanced exercise programs to take you to the level of fitness and health you want to reach
Here are my own results from the program after I had my beautiful daughter.
Along with one of my client’s results.
I know you can do it too!
More About the Mom Strong Program
My program also includes the following:
- Simple guidelines for strength training and aerobic exercise with minimal equipment
- Advice for how to improve your eating habits along with some quick and easy recipes
- Advice for busting through typical mommy excuses so you can get healthy, fit and strong
- Printable worksheets for goal-setting and adherence
- Printable workout logs and a measurement tracker
You won’t have to go to the gym every day or invest in expensive equipment to follow the Mom Strong program. You also won’t have to pay for an expensive meal delivery program since you’ll have the tools to modify your eating habits to make a stronger, healthier you.
The Mom Strong ebook has pictures of every exercise described and, with your purchase, you’ll receive access to a full exercise video library. I want to make sure that you get the most of our your Mom Strong exercise program and that means doing the exercises properly and safely. I’ll also show you progressions that you can use to make the exercises more challenging as you get fitter, stronger and healthier.
Here’s one of the exercise pictures from the ebook itself. I show the start and finish along with important cues and information about how to do the exercise properly.
Here’s one of the videos you’ll find in the online library:
Mom Strong Nutrition Information
As a busy mom, I know how hard it can be to eat right. So I’ve given you some of the strategies I’ve found to be effective to help you to eat so that you can be strong and healthy.
Here’s one of the many sample snack/meals examples that you’ll find in the book.
And here’s one of the sample recipes I’ve provided.
And that’s just some of what you’ll find in my Mom Strong program. My goal with the program is to give you, a busy mom, the tools to succeed. To feel healthy, strong, and fit for both you and your children.
All That’s Missing From the Program is You!